Thursday, October 25, 2007

red sox!

So last night was game one of the world series and though I'm not a big baseball fan, when the Sox get to this point I'd hate to miss the games. Yet...with the 5 hour time difference...the games do not start until, oh, one o'clock in the morning. At first I didn't even think there was a chance I'd even be able to watch them but lo and behold our TV now shows 5 channels instead of just one, and on one of the channels they show major league baseball really late at night, what are the chances? Even after my housemate Will informed me he can hear everything we say in the kitchen with the door open, I still screamed when I turned the TV on and saw Boston! Long story short, didn't go to sleep until maybe 5:30 this morning but so worth it (don't worry, I didn't have class until 1 pm so it was fine). Also, it's about 9:05 and the library staff are already telling us to move downstairs, the library does not close up here until 9:30, it's rather annoying to have them rushing you out and stuff especially when I have no intention of moving downstairs I'm leaving to go back home once the upstairs closes. Anyways, just thought I'd let everyone know my excitement about being able to watch the Sox games. One more small note, tonight I cooked up some chili and some rice and it was really delicious and there's so much leftover I might not have to really cook until who knows when, awhile from now.

1 comment:

Tallkat427 said...

So yeah, I am really really jealous that you got to watch the game. We went on a search to go watch it but since the game is at 2AM here, not many places would show it. We are going to try this place one more time on Saturday night, so hopefully it will work out. Lets just say, game highlights and clips have been my new best friend, lol. Miss youuu!