Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Pictures - Megan's visit, hanging out with my housemates, my kitty friend, package from randel, funny cards! :)

Monk Bar - one of the entrances to city walls, and also how I get into town! :)
Mmm cider with black, aka, blackcurrent, a sweet berry juice thing. Makes it pink. Pretty much the best tasting thing ever, even Megan likes it. This is sunday night after picking megan up, again. hahaha.
Me and Josie at keystones!
Me and Meg...do i even need to say where we are?
Me and Rosie and Megan, obviously I was not so ready for this picture

Yum Yum candy!
Megan with her cute little half pint that she so nicely covered for the picture
Cruse house number 3's version of a mattress run, or, mattress slide...so fun!
Leatitia (going to butcher the spelling everytime...) and I at keystones :)
me, megan, maggie, and karen at keystones
rosie, me, megan and maggie

megan at my school!
the quad, well, one part of it
student union bar on campus
with our vouchers! we're superheroes :)

view of the minster from city walls, meg and i realized we bought postcards with this exact view.


wheel of York, or York eye, whatever you want to call it. immitation of London Eye is my name

York Minster

wedding at the York Minster, took the picture just in time to see the bride light up...awesome

part of city walls




more city walls - you know, they're pretty big :) well, only 1.9 miles i guess? but still

the two bumps are our heads! me and megans heads to be exact
the rainbow scarf i bought in scotland....so soft, and rainbowy :)
From Jess, on the inside it says "but you still have to find someone to drive you home, funny how that works"...hahaha
card from Mic!
Beautiful arrangement of flowers that shall never die from Randel - came with mac and cheese and chocolates too! mmm
my kitty friend that i've made, except she only recongizes me at this fence, otherwise she gets too nervous

Lat.'s boyfriend and Stephane (boyfriend = Nikola)

jenny and josie, my two female housemates :)
Dan, Adam and Tom
Matt, Adam, and Jenny, at keystones of course!

3 comments:

George Blanchette said...

So many smiling faces. I wonder what make everyone smile so much ;*)
Looking forward to being another smiling face.

Anonymous said...

Your pictures are great. It's so good to see pictures of you. Glad you enjoyed your visit with Megan.

Love,
Mom

mimi said...

Hi,

These pictures are truly awesome. It's great to see you and Megan again. You look good.

What's kitty friends name? Hope it's something classy.

Love ya,
Mimi