Saturday, November 3, 2007

Made it to Ireland

So, instead of making real live people friends, I've decided animal friends are much better. Okay sort of a lie but today I befriended about 60 swans with Megan! amazing. they were mixed in with seagulls and ducks but those weren't as exciting. we mostly were friends with this one swan who didn't seem to really have friends, maybe he was a bit camera shy? at any rate...he was cuddling himself inside of his feathers, poor swan. we also befriended an old man named Joe who rides a red bicyle, he thought we were beautiful girls, and also thought my name was Kathy until I said Cassandra, haha. Said we'd see him around, on his red bicyle, we smiled nicely and walked back to our bird friends. So, as you can see, I've safely made the journey to Ireland and am having a fabulous time. I mean, how could I not have fun with Megan?? she says hi to everyone. Sidenote: flights from england to ireland are rather short, 45 minutes! imagine that. and the plane was little, we had to go outside and go up a ladder - how cool! okay well we're getting up in the morning to go to the cliffs of mohr, do a bus tour and stuff, and then who knows what else. just thought i'd write a note to let everyone know I made it here safe in case there were any worriers in the crowd ;) don't worry there will be a detailed play by play of the whole trip when I get around to it, hope everyone has a nice weekend!

1 comment:

mimi said...

Hi there

Now I'm REALLY looking forward to these next pictures. Your adventures are all so fun sounding. Wish I was there too.

All of the food sounds good too. One could gain weight just reading your notes.

Love You,
Mimi