Saturday, November 10, 2007

Galway - the abbreviated version, to be lengthened...after Paris

Had a fabulous time visiting Megan, but now it is very close to two paper deadlines and I'm leaving for Paris on the 15th at 5:30 in the morning so, I do not have much time for an update. I'll put some pictures up of Galway and hopefully will be able to write a more detailed entry about the adventure. Also, I did end up entering the photography competition which I sort of had to force myself to do after getting some photos developed because I never really do that sort of thing but, we'll see how it works out. Apparently there's a display in the Holgate center during November so, oh boy, Dad you get to see the display! Haha. Okay well off to analyze Alice in Wonderland...and then think about whether the brain is a computer. Hope you like the pictures :)



















2 comments:

George Blanchette said...

More spectacular pictures.
Will be there before you know it!
Have fun in Paris Toots,
Love, Dad

mimi said...

Hi there,

Tom and I really enjoyed your pictures. They were wonderful.
Tom's favorite picture was the row of houses---said it looked like a rainbow.

Love ya,
Mimi